Swara Bhaskar is an Indian actress who works mainly in Bollywood movies. She was born on 9 April 1988. She is the daughter of naval officer Commodore Chitrapu Uday Bhaskarand her mother is Ira Bhaskar, a professor of cinema studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Check out Swara Bhaskar Hd Photos, wiki, biography, Swara Bhaskar Instagram.
|Full Name||Swara Bhaskar|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||9 April 1988|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Current Location||Delhi, India|
|Famous for||Famous for her role in romantic comedy Movie “Tanu Weds Manu” in 2011.|
Check out Swara Bhaskar latest images, HD Photos
Swara Bhaskar family, father, mother, brother, sister
|Father||Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar|
Swara Bhaskar Instagram
Swara Bhaskar Husband, Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status
|Boyfriend||Yet to be Updated|
Swara Bhaskar Education
|Educational Qualification||Master’s in Sociology|
|School||Sardar Patel Vidyalaya|
|College/ University||Jawaharlal Nehru University
University of Delhi
Some facts About Swara Bhaskar
- Before started acting in films Swara Bhaskar was associated with N. K. Sharma’s “Act One” theater group in Delhi.
- Swara Bhaskar her acting debut with film Madholal Keep Walking in 2009.
- In 2010 She played a supporting role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s drama Guzaarish, alongside Hritik Roshan and Aishwariya Rai.
- On 25 January 2019 Swara and her brother Ishan Bhaskar launched a production house Kahaaniwaaley.
- In November 2019 during a popular YouTube show, Swara mentioned of mentally deeming a 4-year old co-actor as a “chutiya” (Used to denote stupid people in the Hindi language) after hearing him refer to her as an aunty, Netigens alleged of child abuse and trolled her over Twitter; an NGO went on to lodge a police case for “child abuse”.
- Swara has been a vocal critic of the Citizenship Amendment Act and participated in the accompanying protests, Cases were since lodged against her for inciting communal disharmony with provocative speeches.