Suhasini Rajaram Naidu, known by her stage name, Sneha is an Indian film actress, who works in the South Indian film industry. She debuted in the Malayalam film Ingane Oru Nilapakshi (2000). She debuted in Telugu in the year 2001 with the film Priyamaina Neeku, which was a commercial success. She has won a Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Tamil for her performance in Unnai Ninaithu (2002), Vijay Award for Best Actress, Tamil Nadu State Film Award for Best Actress twice, in 2001 for her performances in the films Virumbugiren, Aanandham, and Punnagai Desam; and later for Pirivom Santhippom (2008). She has also won Nandi Special Jury Award for her performance in the movie Radha Gopalam.
Find out Sneha Photos, Sneha Biography, Family, Education Qualifications, Affairs/Dating/Marriage, and Sneha Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
|Full Name||Suhasini Rajaram Naidu|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||October 12, 1981|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Current Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Famous for||She is popular for her role in Priyamaina Neeku (2001)|
Check out Sneha latest images, HD Photos
Sneha family, father, mother, brother, sister
Sneha Husband, Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status
|Boyfriend||Yet to be Updated|
|Educational Qualification||Update Soon|
|School||Sharjah Indian School, Sharjah|
Sneha Facebook, Twitter, Email ID, and Youtube
Sneha Facebook : Update Soon
Sneha Twitter : https://twitter.com/actress_Sneha
Sneha Youtube : Update Soon
Sneha Email ID : Update Soon
Sneha Favorite Things
Interesting Facts About Sneha
- She has worked in all South Indian language films.
- She has also served as a judge on dance reality shows like Dance Josi Dance and Jodi Number One.
- She was born to parents Rajaram Naidu and Padmavathy Rajaram as the youngest of four children.
- She was denied her relationship with Prasanna, however, it was a love marriage.
- At her hometown Panruti, she owned a marriage palace named Sneha Mahal.
- She also appeared in commercials Advertisement for Horlicks, Aashirvaad Atta, Tata Salt, Kellogg’s Chocos, Power Shampoos, etc.
- She has participated in a few fashion shows also like Sidney Sladen Fashion Week and Chennai International Fashion Week.
- She made her Bollywood debut with Mad Dad (2013) opposite Naseeruddin Shah.